Create an Endless Ripple | September 14-16 | Welcome!
Take a bus trip and visit the rich agricultural lands of Tulare County! Wake your body up and get your blood circulating with Zumba! Enjoy the words of two GREAT keynote speakers! All in
Please join us for the 2018 BCA FBWA Conference Friday through Sunday, September 14–16, 2018. This year’s theme is Create an Endless Ripple or, in Japanese, Bup’po Hiromare, Hamon no Gotoku.
English Keynote Speaker: Reverend Bob Oshita
Japanese Keynote Speaker: Reverend Ryuta Furumoto
All services and conference activities will be held at the:
Visalia Marriott at the Convention Center
300 S. Court St.
Visalia, CA 93291
Each BWA has been send a registration packet via US mail. If, for some reason, another packet is needed, please access the forms here.
**Deadline for registration is: July 31, 2018**
All registration materials and check (made payable to 2018 BCA FBWA Conference) should be mailed to:
2018 BCA FBWA Conference
c/o Parlier BWA
P. O. Box 547
Parlier, CA 93648
• Upon receipt of your registration papers and check, an email confirmation will be sent to the contact person listed on Registration form.
• Individuals must arrange their own hotel accommodations.
• For voting information, see “Voter Certification Form”.
• Please check the Flash News link on the website for any updates and changes.
• A $50 late fee per registrant will be required for registrations postmarked after July 31, 2018.
• Please keep a copy of all registration information for your records.
• **Fees are non-refundable.